Friday, July 15, 2011

Two Free Borders


Since the A2 size card borders are going so well, I have two more
to share with you. Click on the preview picture to
see them larger. One says "Enjoy your day" and the other
says "Happy Birthday to you" with a music note.
They will print out 4"by 5" and they are png transparent,
so print them on any color or patterned cardstock you
want. They really dress up a card nicely.
If you'd like a custom made one, contact me at
my email addy here and I'll give you a price via PayPal.
I can make one to say Happy Birthday to "insert name here".
The kids will like to see their names printed on a card, I'm sure.

You can get the zip file with both borders ......HERE

These borders are for A2 size handmade cards but can be used
in any smaller digital projects .
Here is a card made with Enjoy Your Special Day border. 

If you are a pet lover, pop on over to my TaggerPaws blog for
some free pet themed digi-borders for your A2 cards .

oxoxox
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the birthday borders! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete