Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday DigiStamp / Cowboy Boot Card



I put together this cowboy boot shaped
birthday card for my brother. I saw something similar
online once. I did an internet search for a cowboy boot template.
It's so cute ! I made a Happy Birthday digistamp to fit
inside a Spellbinders nesting labels #8. I might dress up the inside
a bit more. It looks too plain. I still have time before I pop
it in the mail. The design paper is from a digital kit I printed using textured
card stock. The kit is called " I wanna be a Cowboy". I followed
a recent tutorial posted online on making 3D stars for the center.

You can get your freebie Happy Birthday Digi.....HERE
I love to hear from you anytime !

oxox
Judy

5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
    from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cowboy boot card and your borders. I don't recall seeing anybody else go around the outside like that and I like it. It still leaves room for putting something in the center. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete