Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Papa Digistamp /Apron Card



I made a card for my hubby's birthday this weekend. My inspiration
was a super card I saw called Pops BBQ by Robbie for MelJen's challenge.
I used what I had on hand , changed it a bit and it turned out very cute.
I thought I'd pass along a Happy Birthday Papa sentiment
to those that would like it. It will print out
2" by 1.29 ". It looks cute cut apart, layered and distressed. The
file is PNG so you can print it out on any color cardstock.
The papers I used for the apron card is Americana by K & Co.
The inside of the card is decorated also in the same paper pack.
I had no template for the spatula. It is a bit weird looking but hubby
won't care. :-)

You can get the right size sentiment ......HERE

Have a super day !
oxoxox
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment