Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sympathy Digi Border for A2 size card


I did not think I would have to make a sympathy border for a card, but today
I was wrong :-(  I hope you can use it too . It will print out 4" by 5" like the others
I have shared. It's PNG and 300 DPI. You can use any pattern or any color cardstock.
Personal Use, please.
The dotted paper the text is shown on will not be included.
It's only being used as a visual sample .

When I get my card done, I'll post it here. I'm going to look over my designer
papers and ribbon stash tomorrow.
Update: I have posted my card now. Click on this link to view it.

You can get the sympathy poem border ....HERE

oxoxox
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

    ReplyDelete