Saturday, February 19, 2011

St Patrick's Day pull tag card


Target had metallic gold foil paper by Colorbok
just begging to be made into a pot of gold card
with gold coins. Yes, you can run coins through
the Cuttlebug ! I tried anyway and it worked. Just use a Spellbinders
pad over the coin and paper before adding
the top B plate. I wasn't real happy with the way they came out and wished
I had some real gold chocolate coins instead. I'll save some from Christmas
stockings next year.
I used a 3 " circle punch for the pot, 3 " oval for the rim with a 2 1/2 "
gold foil oval for the inside of the rim. I used my craft cutter to make a
slit in the gold oval for the tag to slide through.
The bun feet for the pot is 1" circles. The shamrocks are
smallest EK Success punched hearts glued together . I used the gold
paper for the buckle punch also. When you pull the shamrocks tag up it's
stamped Hugs and Kisses in Tim Holtz forest green.
I wish I had a Kiss Me stamper instead. Things to watch for next year.
oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment