Monday, February 14, 2011



My 2nd beautiful granddaughter will turn 1 year old soon. My how
the time flies by. I made her card using a digital image I have had
since 2009 when it was offered as a freebie. The digital
image I used is by an awesome designer Kim B Designs .
She is such a sweetheart. When I asked Kim if I could
use her designs to make clusters or QP's for my blogs
Taggerpaws and Sugarpawscraps she said yes with
pleasure. Check out her blog if you love digital design !
I used Kim's Happy Cow kit for the birthday cow
image and some of the digital papers included in the kit.
The other paper scraps are
by Imaginisce All Kinds of Happy. I used liquid pearls,
glossy accents for shine, lots of glitter , stickles, liquid applique for
the frosting, pretty gem stones and metal flower stickers,
Spellbinder oval die and assorted punches for tag
and hearts .
This card was so much fun to make. Just looking at
Kim's happy cow holding a cupcake put a smile on my face.
Click on the images above to see the card in detail.
oxoxoxox
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment