Thursday, August 25, 2011

Necklace card and Scroll Journal Freebie





My beautiful daughter's birthday is today . I incorporated a necklace into
her birthday card. One of the layers is a pocket where I hid
the chain. She can just pull
it out later to wear it. In the picture one of the top pearls popped off
the circle die cut and I
added it back later after I noticed it missing. I've found out you need to
glue those tiny pearls
to some cardstocks. I decorated the inside also with matching paper
and made a scroll journal
piece to write a few words. I'm trying to teach myself calligraphy.
It's way harder than it looks !
If you'd like the scroll journal for inside a 5 inch card , you can get it

HERE

 The journal lines are faint. If you want a bold line, this one might not be
for you.
PU only, png and 300 dpi

oxoxoxoxo
Judy


3 comments:

  1. Love your freebie thank you
    from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete