Thursday, August 25, 2011

Necklace card and Scroll Journal Freebie





My beautiful daughter's birthday is today . I incorporated a necklace into
her birthday card. One of the layers is a pocket where I hid
the chain. She can just pull
it out later to wear it. In the picture one of the top pearls popped off
the circle die cut and I
added it back later after I noticed it missing. I've found out you need to
glue those tiny pearls
to some cardstocks. I decorated the inside also with matching paper
and made a scroll journal
piece to write a few words. I'm trying to teach myself calligraphy.
It's way harder than it looks !
If you'd like the scroll journal for inside a 5 inch card , you can get it

HERE

 The journal lines are faint. If you want a bold line, this one might not be
for you.
PU only, png and 300 dpi

oxoxoxoxo
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment