Saturday, August 20, 2011

First Day School card and a freebie !



I saw a card design I really liked one day . The card markers name was Wendy
from Kingstons Kreations blog. Her apple card was from a Cricut cartridge I believe.
I made this one for my grand daughter on her first day
of school. I cut the apple card base as best as I could just using my scissors. Those
seeds took longer than the base.
I thought I'd offer you the sentiment I made for inside the smallest Spellbinders oval.
I'm still stuck on the Summertime font. I need to change it up next time.:-)
The inside of card has a free printable subway art from sweetcoconutlime Blog reduced
to 3 inches.

Anywho, you can download the small png file ....HERE

I also wanted to RAVE about the new No Shim Embossing Mat for Cuddlebug. Mine
finally arrived in the mail and I love, LOVE, LOVE it. Nothing
else is needed to emboss after the cut but this mat and the 2 B's. TERRIFIC product !

It's storming here in the mitten ! Perfect day to make cards unless we lose power.
oxoxox
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much :) Perfect!

    ReplyDelete