Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Night Freebie !


Here is the first non pet themed freebie at SugarPaw Scraps !
The colors are darling and so cheery. The Quick Page
is full size 12" by 12" , 300 DPI . I already added pictures to
mine and I can't want to print it. The details are wonderful !
Previews never do them justice.
Credit for the pretty page kit goes to Kathy Winters Designs .
I did not use all her papers and elements , so if you love the kit like I
did you can purchase the whole Summers End page kit at Scrapable .
Thank you Kathy for allowing me to scrap your kits
and offer them at TaggerPaws or here at SugarPaw Scraps .
You're a wonderful friend !

You can download the QP...HERE

I hope you stop back and show me your finished
layout !
oxoxoxox
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete