Friday, July 31, 2009

Mugging for the Camera QP !


Thank you everyone for loving the cute QP freebies so much !
I think you're going to love this one just as much. It's so perfect for
any silly *mug* shot you have on hand. I added Jack's picture eating squash.
Take a peek in the slideshow down below to see how cute this QP turns out.
I used Kathy Winters Summer's End page kit and her Mugging
for the Camera word art.. The M & M alpha
is by Gunhild .
It's a full size 12"by12" Qp...300 DPI for quality printing.
Click on the image for more detail.

You can download the QP...HERE

Later tonight I'll be uploading a new QP at TaggerPaws that
I'm sure you'll want for your furbabies pictures ! I just have
to upload it to 4 shared .
Have a wonderful weekend . Tomorrow is the Blueberry Festival !
oxoxoxoxox
Judy

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful qp!

    ReplyDelete