Thursday, August 23, 2012

Welcome Freebie

I'd like to welcome you to check out my new Facebook Page for Name Banners and Decorated Wood Letters. Please "like" my page or Share if interested. I love hanging out in my craft studio and designing custom orders. The link is to the right of my blog . Look for the SugarPawDesigns Facebook Page button or click on the link to take you there.
I made a freebie for everyone . Thank you to Delicious Scraps for free to use CU heart graphic !
I added the Welcome in Reisling font  in silver gradient. It made a cute Welcome post for my Facebook Page.
Here is a preview of the graphic. Don't snag this one below because it has a watermark.



You can get the freebie ..............HERE

Thanks for visiting !
Judy

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 24, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this lovely Welcome. I'm not on Facebook (by choice) so won't check out your page there but am loving this blog. If I don't comment at times its because of your word verification. I have 1 or 2 attempts and if it doesn't work I give up. If you could turn off the word verification, I will comment each time, otherwise please accept my thanks for those times my comment won't publish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Suze ! I did not know I had it on. I had to figure out how to turn it off. The blog owner doesn't see that verification. Let me know if you see it again and thank you for stopping by ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Very elegant and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the BEAUTIFUL digi:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the BEAUTIFUL digi:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Love the name and design of your blog! So cute and adorable! Love it! Thank you for the pretty digi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou. Lovdely digi. Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete