Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wedding Card and a Freebie


It's been a long time since I made a hand made card and wrote on my blog. I've
been rather busy designing name banners and wood letters for SugarPawDesigns . It was time to
put everything aside for a moment and make a wedding card for an out of
town family member. I saw something a bit similar by SU and here's my version .
On the inside I made a matching gift card envelope to hold the gift card
we got them. It turned out rather nice, didn't it? Mailing it was a bit tricky. I found a plastic see thru box that kept the bow from getting crushed in the mail. Papers are by Bella Amore DCWV.

For the freebie ! It's word art Crazy in Love and you can get it ..... HERE

Enjoy your summer. It will go by quick !
oxoxox
Judy

3 comments:

  1. awesome photos ... such an adorable wedding dress. love it.Thanks for sharing all these blogs and phots are very useful to every one

    wedding planning education

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jul. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete