Thursday, September 8, 2011

GGrandma card and a cardmakers Freebie

 Today was a cold, rainy day thanks to TS Lee . I stayed home and made a
card for Grandparents day to my Mom from my grandchildren. We're all
blessed to still have her with us at 89. Hug your grandparents, if you can !
I totally CASED this card design. I saw a beauty online by Kristen at Lilsweetpeasplace
 Blog. I changed it up to fit what I had and it turned out nice. The inside is all decorated also with the pink and brown dotted paper and a sentiment from the 3 little ones for
their sweet great grandma .
Your freebie is the Great Grandma word art. It will fit a smaller square scalloped
Spellbinder die or any style small shaped die. I hope you can use it !

 You can download the freebie .....HERE

300 dpi, png

oxoxoxox
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete