Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More Easel card Fun !

I'm still making cards ! This one will go to my sweet granddaughter
for Valentine's day. The image used is by Penny Black . I found an instruction
enclosure print out online to put inside the envelope. I've found out
many people don't understand these cards stand on their own. I used another Penny Black image of a hedgehog for my grandson's card.
I wanted to mention I made a Birthday card for my son in law and used
background digital paper I printed using my printer. The paper looks as nice on the card as if I purchased it from a paper pack. If your making homemade cards and can use any of freebies I have made, feel free. Don't forget they can only be used for personal use. Anything I have used from a digital designer, I have written permission to use for only myself to give away as Personal Use freebies. Gotta follow copyright
rules !
I'll probably be working on some more digital stamp freebies until I get my digital design kit/QP mojo back. The digital stamps are easy and quick for me.
It's been bitter cold here in the mitten . I hope the ground hog brings some warm weather soon !
oxoxoxox
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card, my grand-kids would love this one. That Penny Black image is just perfect for this card, nice going.

    ReplyDelete